Starting July 1
Monday. Wednesday, Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Library Core Values
- The Library is driven by community needs.
- Free basic library services are offered to our community.
- A person’s right to use a library will not be denied or abridged because of origin, age, background, or views.
- The Library actively promotes and defends the principles of intellectual freedom and acquires materials which represent the widest diversity of views and expressions.
- We value our patrons.
- We value our employees.
- We encourage innovation and creativity.
- We actively promote our services and the use of our collections by all segments of our diverse populations.
- We provide materials and services which lead to an informed and literate citizenry.
- We value ethical, fiscally responsible stewardship of public resources.